Featured Jobs at Cal
To view a more detailed job description, please click on the job title.
Featured Jobs Spotlight:
Operational Excellence is a major program to improve administrative operations that support UC Berkeley’s academic excellence. Through a number of projects, Operational Excellence is improving administrative efficiency and effectiveness so that UC Berkeley can direct every possible dollar to teaching, research, and public service.
There will be several professional opportunities in the coming year with Operational Excellence on one of the individual project teams. The projects are addressing all aspects of campus administrative operations, including IT, finance, human resources, and procurement.
Additionally, there will be several positions in a central program office for professionals with experience in deploying new systems and possessing specialized skills in project management, change management, financial analysis, or communications.
Currently, Operational Excellence is featuring the following openings:
- OE CalTime Systems Administrator - Business Systems Analyst 3 (#15113)
- OE CSS Business/Tech Support Analyst 2 (#14919)
- OE CSS Business/Tech Support Supervisor (#14920)
- OE CSS Business/Tech Support Analyst 3 (#14921)
- OE CSS IT Operations Manager (#14922)
- OE CSS Service Desk Analyst 2 (#14921)
- OE Financial Analyst 4 (#14661)
Courtesy Postings for Other UCs
|Systemwide Job Board|